ECHIJIN SESAME FLAVOR SACHIMA -沙其馬
- Sachima is a traditional snack in northern China. Eggs and flour are processed into noodles and fried in honey. It is a Chinese sweet with a rich taste of egg and topped with dried grapes and sesame.
- Ingredients: flour, egg, sugar, edible vegetable oil, glucose, sesame, leavening agent, edible flavor
- Contents: 518g (18 pieces)
- Delivery form: Room temperature service
- At Hua Hua Department Store, the total order amount per one destination (one mouth) is 4000 yen or more, free shipping. (* Excluding Hokkaido, Okinawa and remote islands)