JAPAN ROHTO C3 Colors Contact Lens Solution
Active ingredient polyhexanide hydrochloride formulations. The protein dirt on the lens is removed, firmly disinfection.
Fat dirt by the make-up such as mascara, also dropped clean protein stains such as cloudiness of the lens.
Direction for Use
1) Wash and dry your hands prior to handling your lenses.
2) Rub each side of the lens for 10 seconds.
• Place 3 drops or more of complete MPS on one side of the lens surface.
• Rub your lens gently from the centre to the edges for at least 10 seconds. (Never rub in circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
• Repeat the rubbing steps for the other side of the lens.
3) Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds.
4) Soak for 6 hours.
• Fill your contact lens case with fresh complete mps and allow it soak for a minimum of 6 hours.
When you insert your lenses:
a) Wash and dry your hands prior to handling your lenses.
b) RINSE each side of your lenses for 5 seconds to remove any debris before re-inserting lenses.
Made in Japan